What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When You're looking for a Partner to help you Negotiate the complexities of selling a home, You've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
- 1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
- 2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
- 3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
- 4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here
- I promise to provide Professional Excellence & Personal Service that will get the" RESULTS YOU DESERVE"
- 31 Successful Years Experience in Selling Real Estate in a Various Economies.
Certified Internal Property Specialist and a Nationally Top Producing Realtor/Broker for 31 Years providing clients Professional Excellence and Personalized Service.
I have created a network of top producing Realtors World Wide to refer clients to when they are in need of an agent where I can't service them. They will Provide them with the same standards of excellence in professional expertise and personalized attention as I do. Home is where the heart is and my goal is to find the right keys to your heart. My commitment is to listen to what you and your family needs are and then accomplish finding a home to match them.
Great things Happen when you utilize my Real Estate Services "You Move".
- Lifetime Member of Illinois Association Of Realtors Multi-Million Dollar Club,
- Presidents Club Coldwell Banker Residential,
- 100%Club ReMax
- Unique Homes Midwest Mega Broker,
- #1 In State for Prudential, Featured
- Alumnus for Community Contributions & Professional Achievements,
- Chairman for Numerous Local, State, National Real Estate Committees,
- Nominated State President for CRS-Top 4% of Realtors Nationally.
- Number 1 for Prudential in the State
- Invited Member Chicago Executives Club
- ERC=Employee Relocation Council,
- Chicago World Trade Center,
- Local Chambers,
- FIABSI -USA, The only International Real Estate Federation That enjoys Consultative Status With the Economic & Social Council of the United Nations.
- Past Geneva Chamber Ambassador.
- Mother of 5 & raised 6 so I understand the needs of a family.
- Participated on the Local School Board,
- Brownie Leader,
- Helped establish Business Women in Geneva,
- Served as Geneva Ambassador,
- Participated in local Chambers,
- Chairman/Officer in several Local, State & National real estate committees throughout my career.
- Love to participate in all sports including golf, biking, & tennis.
- Served on Local committees in the Community.
- Established charitable committees and Volunteer at Delnor Community College
- Participated in numerous charities; Ronald McDonald House, Blood Drives, Helping Elderly fixing their homes, Make a Wish Program, Childrens Miracle Network are a few.
St Charles, Geneva, Batavia, Elburn, South Elgin, Aurora, Homes, Lots, Acreage, Real Estate, For Sale, Chamber, Golf, Tennis, River, Bike Trails, Schools, District, Metra, Commuter, Train